Friday, October 3, 2008

BORING HARD SCHOOL

Hi, just to let you know school is very very boring and hard. I mean I like my teacher she is really nice, but if you get her mad, she gets mad. This weekend I have a million things to do (it feels like). I have a book report and my science project to work on. I feel like I'm never going to get it done.

4 comments:

boylingivylilac said...

Don't lose hope A.M.!

You rock! I am so glad that you came to Alaska!

xoxo
em

Aedan said...

look at it a different way. I enjoy my school-the teachers are nice and they plan exciting and fun projects and lessons. In S.S. I've been learning about Ancient Greece. Last Friday, we had a "Greek Feast" with lots of Greek food. We had been devided into groups and were named a different city-state. Each city-state had to make and bring something different than another city-state. My city was Argon. We were assigned to bring Nuts, Cheese, adn Olives. It was fun. I really liked the salads and pastas. It was the best winter party ever. There was almost 0% sugar. there was just one thing. Maybe you could see if ure class culd du something like that 4 Valentine's day er sumthing. Like study a country or ancient country, and make the food that they eat there.

l8er g8er,
aedy8:)

Aedan said...

y dus it say 4:12? it's only 2:12

Shrug shrug ??

l8er g8ers,
aedy8:)

Aedan said...

2 hour difference 4 sum reason

shrug shrug ??

l8er g8ers,
aedy8:)