Here are a few that come to mind...
In second grade I was a jaundice witch because mom could not find green face paint and decided that yellow would have to do.
Joe Everton's house was so spooky. At church he looked nice as he lead the music but when Halloween night came around I was surely frightened by him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks Michy! I was thinking about Bro. Everton's house the other day. I remember people coming from all over Bountiful and probably Centerville to visit his SPOOKY house.
Fun times.
I can't remember Brother Everton's house. I remember mom making us some trick-or-treat bags that glowed in the dark. I loved the smell of those bags every year when we'd pull them out for Halloween. They had a haunted house with different decorations on it. I don't remember trick-or-treating in Bountiful, just Centerville. The Knoles would hand out toothbrushes, the Almond's always had decorations on their lawn. The goal was always getting up to the Dunroes.
Post a Comment