Monday, December 22, 2008

Snowpeople in our yard








We now have snowmen in our yard! Thanks to Paige and Kenzie.


The girls slept over last night along with GG. This morning following a breakfast of crepes, they dashed outside to quickly create a work of art. You will notice the girl has red pigtails complete with curly hair. The other snowman has a Doctor Comfort hat a top his head.

3 comments:

Aedan said...

I luv em. Esp. the buttons and the hair on both of them. To top it off, they have a snowman's sense of style-a scarf. And even better- they're holding hands. How cute. The snowoman's hair reminds me of Paige-pigtails. I don't know why but the snowoman just reminds me of Paige

Shrug Shrug ??

L8er G8ers,
aedy8

troop 238 scoutmaster said...

I like those snowmen.

Wish we were there.

boylingivylilac said...

Thanks for posting the picture of the snowpeople! It is great!
We love you!